- Wash vinyl graphics with plain soap, water, or any car wash detergent
- Keep high pressure nozzles at least 1.5 feet from the edge of the graphics. High pressure spray can cause the edge of graphics to peel.
- Test any cleaning solution on a small section of the vinyl graphic before using
- Be careful when using a snow scraper on vinyl window lettering.
- Don't let gasoline or other fuels drip or stay on your vinyl graphics for any length of time. If a spill occurs, wipe off and rinse with water immediately.
- Don't apply paint or clear coat over the vinyl graphics
- Don't apply wax over graphics, especially if the wax contains any petroleum distillates. Wax that has dried along the edge of a graphic can be removed by softening it with rubbing alcohol and using cotton swabs.